If you are interested in having your materials reviewed for consideration, please forward your press kit, USB drive, CD, or portfolio to the address listed below.
Valiant Music Group LLC
ATTN: Music Submissions
6230 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 4400
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Please be advised that any physical submissions that we receive will have priority over emailed media.
Please allow up to one calendar month for review.
Additionally, if you would like to use our music submission form to submit your materials via direct link, please click the "submit music" button below.
Evaluation and Scoring Process:
• Once all promotional materials are received, they are reviewed and meticulously critiqued by our highly skilled management team.
• Our staff members will evaluate your materials and assign a point scoring system for a maximum total score of 500.
• If your score reaches a minimum of 320 points, we will convert your music into MP3 format to send to one of our affiliates for additional review. (These affiliates include top A&R staff at various industry conglomerates.)
• Once received and reviewed, you are then assigned an additional maximum score of 500 points.
• This process usually takes anywhere from 10 business days to 3 calendar months depending on backlog and other factors.
• If total point scoring reaches 740 or more, Valiant Music Group will network your materials via our major A&R affiliates and industry contacts.
• If total point scoring is below 740, we can recommend our artist development program which can ultimately boost your score.